Skilled Handling of Truck Accident Cases
When a traffic accident involves an 18-wheeler, a delivery truck or another commercial vehicle, outcomes are often devastating. Victims and their families may have their lives changed forever by a fatality, brain or spinal injury, or other tragic consequences.
Pursuing All Angles to Build the Strongest Possible Cases
Our direct knowledge and access to qualified experts enable us to prove negligence and liability. We look at many factors to uncover all sources of financial recovery and “hidden” accident causes such as:
- Violations of state and federal trucking regulations
- Truck driver or company negligence involving driver fatigue, alcohol or drug use, a poor safety record, nonexistent or improper background checks and more
- Improper maintenance of brakes, lights and other truck or trailer components essential to safety
- Automobile design or part defects that contributed to the crash or the severity of injuries
We have a record of success taking on trucking companies, major insurers and other powerful corporations. We will not be derailed by refusals to negotiate or delay tactics involving a barrage of paperwork. If the opposition will not offer a fair settlement, we stand ready to take the case to trial.
One of our truck accident trials produced a $6 million verdict in favor of two teenage passengers in a vehicle hit broadside by a semi-truck. Both boys suffered brain injuries in the crash. This remains one of the largest personal injury verdicts handed down in DuPage County.
Going the Distance for Each Client – Because We Are in It to Win
Our truck accident lawyers collaborate extensively to build the best possible case for you. This includes the use of cutting-edge technology to show precisely what happened and why, along with research to convey the full economic impact of the accident on your life.
For more information about truck accidents, read our articles:
- Car and Truck Driver Fatigue Is as Dangerous as Drunk Driving
- New Federal Law Bans Cellphones for Commercial Drivers
- New Medical Examiner Standards for Commercial Drivers
For skilled, caring legal representation after a truck accident, contact our law firm and request a free, no-risk consultation today. Recovering the money you need to deal with the aftermath of a truck accident calls for a determined lawyer with experience in comparable cases. Call 630-848-9294 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation. The Law Offices of Mathys & Schneid serves clients in Naperville and many other cities across Illinois. You will not owe us attorney fees unless we are successful in your case.