Representing Those Injured in Auto Accidents on I-88, I-55 and I-355
A serious car accident can happen on any highway or street, but some heavily traveled roads in the western suburbs of Chicago and leading into the city are especially treacherous. Sheer traffic volume in peak hours and road construction are unavoidable factors. The mix of large commercial trucks, commuters using cellphones and travelers unfamiliar with their routes pose an array of additional challenges.
Serving Those Injured in High-Traffic Areas
Our personal injury law firm is focused on helping people maximize insurance settlements and file lawsuits when necessary to recover after accidents near Chicago and the western metro area. We are prepared to investigate and take action for you after an injury-causing collision on Illinois roadways, including:
- Interstate 88 (I-88)(Reagan Tollway)
- I-290 (Eisenhower Expressway)
- I-355 (North-South Tollway)
- I-294 (Tri-State Tollway)
- Route 20 (Lake Street)
- Route 25
- Route 30
- Route 31
- Route 34 (Ogden Avenue)
- Route 47
- Route 56 (Butterfield Road)
- Route 59
- Route 64 (North Avenue)
- Route 83
- Randall Road
- King Road
A significant percentage of western metro highway accidents occur on these roads. As lawyers practicing throughout this area for decades, we are familiar with the unique characteristics and hazards on each.
Committed to Providing High-Quality Representation for You
Wherever your serious car or other vehicle accident occurred, our professional team will be committed to:
- Investigating the accident thoroughly to determine causes, recover evidence and prove liability, working with qualified, credible experts whenever needed
- Identifying all applicable insurance coverage and other sources of recovery for you
- Building your case for the possibility of a trial from day one
- Engaging with you, your family, medical providers, professional economists and others to put a monetary value on the crash’s total impact on your life
Turn to Our Law Firm for Relentless Advocacy
We are car accident attorneys who practice law with genuine passion, determination and commitment to seeing justice served.
You will pay no attorney fees unless we represent you and obtain a favorable settlement or verdict. Serving Naperville and the surrounding region.