Serving Boat Accident Victims and Their Families
Many Chicago metro residents and visitors enjoy boating for recreation — from cruising on Lake Michigan to fishing excursions in the smaller lakes of DuPage, Will and Kane counties. When accidents occur, injuries are often serious, and determining who is liable can be a real challenge.
Responsiveness and Determination to Prove Liability in Your Case
Our boating accident lawyers will involve qualified experts as needed to recover wreckage and analyze what happened, in situations, including accidents involving:
- Drunk or impaired boaters
- Inexperienced boaters who fail to yield the right of way or otherwise obey rules of the water related to speeding, safety equipment, keeping proper lookout and more
- Boats running down jet skis and other personal watercraft
Proven transportation accident attorneys Mark W. Mathys and Mark T. Schneid have recovered millions in compensation for personal injury victims and families grieving the wrongful death of a family member.
In a boating or jet ski accident case, we will recognize that our fast response may be critical to preserving your rights. Our key assets and capabilities include:
- Connections to experts across all modes of transportation, able to support our commitment to examining all possible causes of your accident and injuries
- Extensive experience representing people dealing with severe, catastrophic and massively costly outcomes, including brain injury, spinal injury and paralysis, limb loss, fractures and severe lacerations
- Dedication to working personally with our clients through every phase of each case we handle — because we only pursue cases we believe in and expect to win
Contact Us Today
If you have been injured in an Illinois boating accident or tragically lost a family member due to someone’s negligence on the water, please call the Law Offices of Mathys & Schneid at 630-848-9294 or contact us online right away. Our law firm will respond quickly to recover evidence, investigate thoroughly and assess your ability to recover financial compensation.