EMS Paramedics bringing an injury accident victim to the Hospital and get him out of ambulance on a stretcher

Fighting To Get You Exceptional Results

  1. Home
  2.  | 
  3. Personal Injury
  4.  | 
  5. Serious Injuries
  6.  | Radiculopathy

Helping Those Suffering From Radicular Pain Due to the Fault of Others

Radiculopathy, also referred to as radicular pain, is the condition that occurs when a nerve root is damaged. It often is the result of a back-related injury or neck trauma. This condition involves severe pain that can radiate down the legs and feet or down the arms and hands. The pain is often accompanied by weakness, numbness or problems with muscle control.

At the Law Offices of Mathys & Schneid, we have decades of experience that we put to work for victims who are suffering radiculopathy or constant pain of any type as a result of a motor vehicle accident or any other act of negligence.

Are you or a loved one suffering from this life-changing medical condition? You can count on our Illinois attorneys to help. Call 630-848-9294 or contact us online to learn how we can help.

Radiculopathy Is Real

Radiculopathy is not an invisible medical condition. It can be tested for. It can be proven. Our law firm can work with medical experts to get hard evidence that you are suffering from this condition, and we can take that evidence to our opponents and ask them to pay the compensation necessary. If they refuse, they will have to take us on in trial.

Trial Lawyers Who Will Stand Up for You

The evidence of radiculopathy that we present to our opponents during our attempt to reach a settlement is the same evidence we will present to a jury if we need to take the case to trial. We understand how to present your case at trial to give you the best chance for full compensation. In many cases, this means showing the evidence and having a highly regarded expert witness discuss that evidence, so the jury understands it.

Of course, every case requires a different approach. You can be certain we will find the right approach for your case. Call 630-848-9294 or email us.