Holding Businesses Accountable for Defective Products
At the Law Offices of Mathys & Schneid in Naperville, Illinois, our lawyers strongly support the rights of consumers to recover damages when negligent manufacturers market defective products.
Not all personal injury law firms have the knowledge and resources essential to pursuing product liability claims. Such cases can be extremely complex, requiring extensive research and the informed testimony of qualified experts. The injured party’s lawyer must be prepared to go all the way to trial. Our firm is up to the challenge, and we have proven it.
We encourage you to contact us if you know or suspect that using a dangerous product has seriously harmed you — whether that product is a motor vehicle, appliance, piece of machinery or prescription drug. Contact us online or call 630-848-9294 to schedule a free consultation.
Experience Across Many Defective Product Categories
Our areas of focus include:
- Auto and motor vehicle defects cases, ranging from action against manufacturers of defective tires to automakers such as Toyota that are forced to recall products due to catastrophic risks
- Defective child car safety seats
- Industrial equipment and machinery failures causing severe injury or wrongful death
- Defective household tools and appliances, including those that cause home fires and explosions
- Dangerous medications and medical devices, including certain over-the-counter infant cold medicines and diet drugs, as well as defective morphine pumps and pacemakers
We have filed valid and successful lawsuits against Ford Motor Co., Continental Tire and numerous other wealthy, powerful corporate entities responsible for marketing defective products. Our attorneys are committed to investigating our clients’ accidents thoroughly, developing solid evidence and pushing to win maximum compensation.
Among our successes, we played a supporting role in a case involving an elderly couple who died when their house exploded due to a natural gas leak. The case settled for $4.25 million. We also obtained a confidential settlement on behalf of a driver who sustained a brain injury when a tire tread separation caused an SUV to go out of control and roll over in Ghana, West Africa.
Speak to a Skilled Defective Products Attorney — Without Cost or Risk
If you have been injured and suspect a defective product — or if you do not know the cause of an accident that has changed your life or your family’s forever — please contact our Naperville defective product lawyers.
We provide a free consultation, and if we are able to handle your case, you will owe no attorney fees unless we obtain a settlement or verdict in your favor. Email us or call 630-848-9294 for immediate assistance.