Accidents Due to Door Latch Failures in Motor Vehicles
If you were injured – or a family member was hurt or tragically killed – in a Chicago-area crash involving ejection or crush injuries, contact the Law Offices of Mathys & Schneid now. As go-to attorneys for car accident victims in the Naperville, Illinois, area, we have won millions of dollars in compensation for our clients in a wide range of cases.
Our success in negotiations and fiercely contested trials is built on many factors, including our diligent investigation to discover accident and injury causes that less experienced lawyers might not find. In some cases, we find that auto component defects caused seat back or door latch failures that drastically worsened the outcome.
Do you suspect that a door latch failure contributed to an accident? Our team can investigate and advise you of your legal options. Call 630-848-9294 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation.
Experience Advocating for Victims of Crush Injuries and Ejection From Vehicles
You can count on our Naperville door latch and seat belt failure lawyers for the skill and determination it takes to unravel what happened and to take action against all legally responsible parties. Our law firm brings the benefits of:
- A collaborative effort by two caring, dedicated attorneys who take cases we believe in and expect to win
- Solid connections to professional accident reconstructionists, vehicle design engineers and other experts capable of identifying and analyzing “hidden” car accident factors
- Experience in many high-stakes automobile defects cases, together with a commitment to thorough research into product recalls and other accidents involving seat belt, door latch or other component failures
Did a Critical Auto Part Failure Contribute to a Severe or Tragic Outcome?
We know what to look for at an accident scene, including indications that:
- A defective door latch or other poorly designed hardware became disengaged or “gave way” when the wreck occurred, contributing to a passenger’s severe injuries
- A poorly designed seatback collapsed upon impact and allowed crush injuries, including severe head trauma, brain injuries and spinal cord injuries resulting in paralysis
Our track record includes numerous successful cases against well-resourced, powerful manufacturers and other corporations.
A Law Firm for People Harmed by Automobile Defects
If you suspect you need an attorney for your door latch failure or seatback failure case – or if you have no idea what caused the car, truck or SUV accident and why injuries were so severe – please get our attorneys involved as quickly as you can to get the answers you deserve. We can help. Call 630-848-9294 or email us any time.