Auto Defect Lawyers Fighting for Accident Victims
Our Naperville personal injury law firm has built a strong track record of success representing Illinois people who were injured or have lost a loved one in car accidents that were caused or made worse because of a faulty design or defect in the car, truck or motorcycle they were driving.
If a faulty design or automobile defect led to the injury or death, the case will likely be against a giant, multinational automobile manufacturing corporation. These corporations will spend whatever money it takes to defeat your case at trial and to prevent the public from learning that anything was wrong with their product.
Contact the Law Offices of Mathys & Schneid to learn how we can help you in an auto defect claim. Call 630-848-9294 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation. We serve clients in Naperville, the western suburbs and other Illinois cities.
We Hold Automakers Accountable
Studies show that most vehicle accidents — up to 98 percent — happen due to driver error. But crashes do happen because of auto defects, and it takes an experienced attorney to investigate and litigate crashes where auto defects played a role or were the sole cause of the accident.
Our car defects lawyers have successfully fought giant automobile manufacturing companies. In one case, we obtained a confidential settlement from a well-known SUV and tire manufacturer for a client who suffered a closed head brain injury when a tire tread separation caused an SUV to lose control and roll in West Africa.
Our record of results shows that we have the experience, resources and discipline to take on multinational corporations when defects harm our clients. We understand that these cases require the help of the world’s best accident reconstruction experts and mechanical engineers, and we routinely work with such experts on these cases.
Design and Manufacturing Problems From Tire Defects to Rollover Susceptibility
Our high-tech presentation capabilities and connections to qualified experts often prove essential to effective representation in cases arising from:
- Tire defect injuries, including tread separation causing blowouts, loss of control and related van and SUV rollover accidents
- Serious roof crush injuries that merit investigation into the crashworthiness of vehicles
- Seat back and door latch failure injuries that can contribute to severe, disabling crush injuries and the many catastrophic consequences of being thrown from a vehicle upon impact
- Defective air bags that fail to deploy or go off without impact, causing serious injury or wrongful death
- Car explosions injuries due to fuel system defects and unsafe positioning of gas tanks
- Unintended and uncontrolled acceleration problems that have been the subject of highly publicized Toyota recalls
We are adept at proving fault and thoroughly exploring all responsible defendants and other avenues for recovering damages.
For more information, see:
- NHTSA Investigates Car Fires Possibly Caused by Defect
- Ford Under Scrutiny as NHTSA Investigates 725,000 Cars, SUVs
Speak With Experienced Auto Defects Lawyers
Beginning with a free consultation and case evaluation, we do not charge attorney fees unless we represent you and obtain a settlement or jury verdict recovery for you. Call us at 630-848-9294. We are here to help.