One way that young children learn is by putting things, including small toys, in their mouths. Unfortunately, certain toys can be extremely dangerous if swallowed. Last year, a popular small toy that expands dramatically in water was recalled after an 8-month-old girl swallowed one and needed surgery. While that toy, Dunecraft Water Balz, is no longer on the market, similar absorbent polymer balls are on the market, and they could be dangerous for Naperville children.
We’ve Recovered More Than$0,000,000
For Our Clients