- Nike Park
- Illinois Dept of Human Services
- Truth Lutheran Church
- HarborChase of Naperville
- Jefferson Junior High School
- Naperville Yard Indoor Sports Complex
Clients can find our office at 1730 Park St #209, Naperville, IL 60563.
Our office is located north of downtown Naperville on Park St, just off Diehl Road, and is across from the Nike Sports Complex. We are two miles east of the Cress Creek Country Club and about three miles east of the entrance to McDowell Grove Forest Preserve. We are two and a half miles north of DuPage Children’s Museum.
The DuPage County Courthouse and Administration Building in Wheaton is seven miles north of our office. The Everett McKinley Dirksen United States Courthouse is located in downtown Chicago 30 miles east of our building. The Naperville Municipal Center is three miles south of us in downtown Naperville. Our office is 25 miles southwest of O’Hare International Airport.
- From the North: Go south on I-355 to the exit for I-88 West. Merge onto I-88 west and continue to exit 127, Naperville Rd. Stay left at the fork and turn left onto Freedom Dr. Turn right onto Diehl Rd, then left onto Park St. Follow Park St to our office.
- From the South: Take I-355 north to exit 20A for I-88/Aurora/Chicago. Take the left lane for I-88 W/Aurora and merge onto I-88. Exit at exit 127, Naperville Rd, and use the left lanes to turn left onto Freedom Dr. Turn right onto Diehl Rd. Turn left onto Park St and continue to our office.
- From the East: Go west on I-88. Take exit 127, Naperville Rd, and stay to the left. At the bottom of the ramp, turn left onto Freedom Rd, then turn right onto Diehl Rd. Turn left onto Park St and follow the road to our office.
- From the West: Head east on US-30/IL-56. Merge onto I-88 and continue to exit 125, Winfield Rd. Turn right onto Winfield Rd, then turn left onto Diehl Rd. Turn right onto Park St and continue to our building.
How to Get to Our Law Office in Naperville, IL
- Our law office has a parking lot
- Park Place office condominium
- Parking in the Nike Park
Our building has a large public parking lot with complimentary visitor parking. You can enter our building’s parking lot from Park St. When our parking lot is full, you can park across the street in the public parking for the Nike Sports Complex. If you use the Nike Sports Complex parking, make sure you park in a public spot, not a private or reserved parking space for the local businesses.
If you plan to travel to our office by public transportation, Pace bus route 714 stops at the intersection of Washington St and Diehl Rd, which is about two blocks from our office. This route runs between Naperville Station and Wheaton Station, where you can connect to or from Metra trains. Bus route 714 also connects to several other bus routes at the stations, including local bus routes 301, 513, 711, 715, and 722.
Top Sights in Naperville, IL
Law Office Hours
Monday – Friday 8:30 AM to 5 PM
Our office is available during normal business hours to schedule a free consultation for you. You can request a consultation through our contact form on our firm’s website. During your free consultation, you can describe your accident and injuries to an experienced personal injury lawyer. We will outline your legal rights and options for recovering fair compensation for your losses.
- Hampton Inn Chicago/Naperville
- Holiday Inn Express Naperville, an IHG Hotel
- DoubleTree by Hilton Lisle Naperville
- Hotel Arista
- Sheraton Lisle Naperville Hotel
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.
Top Sights by Interest
We Specialize in Personal Injury & Car Accidents
the Law Offices of Mathys & Schneid focuses its practice on personal injury cases. Our firm’s Naperville personal injury attorneys handle all types of cases involving injuries resulting from someone else’s negligent or intentional actions.
Examples of cases we handle include car accidents, medical malpractice, and premises liability. Our law firm fights hard for each of our clients and has recovered over $150 million in compensation for accident victims.
More than 74 Years of Combined Experience
Our lawyers have over 74 years of combined legal experience, including extensive time spent in the courtroom. When you hire our firm, we’ll act quickly to build your case. We will try to negotiate the best possible settlement with at-fault parties and their insurers. If we cannot reach an agreement, we are not afraid to take your case to court. Contact us to put our experienced lawyers to work on your case.
Areas we serve in Naperville, IL
Aero Estates, Andermann Acres ,Ashbury, Ashwood Creek, Ashwood Park, Astor Place, Baileywood, Bay Colony, Brenwood Estates, Bridgewater, Brighton Ridge, Brook Crossing,Brookdale,Brookdale Manor,Brookwood Trace,Brush Hill,Burnham Point,Burr Oaks,Buttonwood, Cambridge Cove,Carillon Club, Carriage Way Estates, Carrolwood, Cedar Glen, Century Farms, Chantecleer Lakes, Charlestown Woods, Clow Creek Farm, Columbia Estates, Countryside, Cress Creek Woods, Crestview Knolls, Danada Woods, Deer Crossing, Eagle Pointe, Estes Park, Fairlane Farms, Ferry Road Farms, Fort Hill,Green Acres, Hampton Park, Harbor Cove, Heatherstone, Hidden Valley Estates, High Oaks, Hobson Greene, Hobson Mews, Hobson Oaks, Hobson Pond, Hobson Villas, Hobson West, Hunters Woods, Huntington Commons, Huntington Estates, Indian Hill, Longwood, Mayfair, Mill Crossing, Mission Oaks, Naperville Station, Olesen Estates, Olive Trees, Park Place, Pebblewood, Prescott Woods Quail Ridge, River Run, River Shores, Riverbrook, Riverplace, Rivers Edge, Rock Ridge, Rose Hill Farms, South Pointe, Steeple Run, Tamarack Fairways, Tamarack South, Townhomes Of Winchester, Trails Of Country Lakes, Walnut Woods, Washington Woods, Wheatland Industrial Park, Wil-O-Way, Winchester Place, Windridge, Woodland Park Estates, Woods Of Bailey Hobson, Woods Of Hobson Green
What our clients Have to Say
Read more of our reviews here.